AXELOS’ qualifications are recognised globally and held in high regard by many employers. They have recently developed a new ITIL Practitioner qualification, which is a progression of their vastly popular ITIL Foundation course. Here’s what they have to say about it:
The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers practical guidance on how to adopt and adapt the ITIL framework to support your business’ objectives.
It is the next step after ITIL Foundation for professionals who have already learned the basics of IT Service Management (ITSM).
ITIL Practitioner does not replace any of the existing ITIL qualifications.
ITIL Practitioner examinations are now available and details of the Accredited Training Organizations providing Practitioner courses are listed on the Training Providers tab. This list will be updated as more organizations become accredited.
Transform knowledge into practice: https://youtu.be/VUYvU3QNWTQ
About ITIL Practitioner
- ITIL Practitioner covers the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) approach as the way to structure any improvement initiatives.
- ITIL Practitioner also covers three key areas crucial for success of any improvement initiatives:
- Organizational Change Management
- Measurement and Metrics.
- The ITIL Practitioner guidance follows 9 Guiding Principles:
- Focus on value
- Design for experience
- Start where you are
- Work holistically
- Progress iteratively
- Observe directly
- Be transparent
- Keep it simple
About the ITIL Practitioner Qualification
ITIL Practitioner is complementary to and fits in with the current ITIL qualification scheme.
- To take the ITIL Practitioner exam, individuals must hold an existing ITIL Foundation certificate.
- ITIL Practitioner is not a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate Level qualifications.
- ITIL Practitioner is worth three credits towards the ITIL Expert qualification.
- ITIL Practitioner is also worth 15 points towards your ITIL digital badge as part of the AXELOS Professional Development Programme.
- The examination is open book and made up of multiple choice questions based on a scenario.
- ITIL Practitioner Syllabus (PDF, 246KB)
- ITIL Practitioner – Scheme Brochure (PDF, 630KB)
- Introducing ITIL Practitioner – Infographic (PDF, 5.6MB)
If you would like more information on the ITIL Practitioner qualification, including how and where to book, please contact us here or call 01920 460 211.