Get a Taste of Learning with Learning Tree Training
Our friends over at Learning Tree are generously offering some complimentary taster sessions that you can attend online from anywhere!
Attend one of the 60- to 90-minute tasters below and gain information and knowledge you can apply right away. These taster sessions are delivered LIVE, online via Learning Tree AnyWare™.
Defending the Perimeter from Cyber Attacks 21 Nov – 2.00pm
- Balance risk with business requirements
- Identify information assurance objectives
- Explore the critical network architecture such as firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IDP and DoS mitigation tactics to ensure a secure communication foundation
- Determine tactics to minimise the risks of cyber attacks that can impact employee productivity, corpo-rate/government posture or brand
Four Strategies for Improving Business Processes with SharePoint 10 Nov – 2.00pm
- Leveraging list, libraries and apps and new Office 2013 integration features
- Cracking Enterprise rollup and Search challenges with SharePoint 2013
- Customising pages and websites to meet department requirements
- Automating business processes with Workflows
Four Key Tips to Implementing an Effective Big Data Strategy 01 Nov – 2.00pm
- Explore the wide range of Big Data stores
- Process massive data sets using MapReduce and YARN
- Influence business decisions with Pig and Hive
- Examine recommendation systems using Mahout
ITIL Practitioner: The Business values to the Organisation 07 Nov – 2.00pm
- Why ITIL Practitioner was created
- How ITIL Practitioner fits into the qualification scheme
- Value for individuals and organisations
- Knowledge and skills you will gain through certification
If you would like more information about how to join these complimentary taster sessions, or ask about future sessions then please contact us here or call 01920 460 211.